- Operations Maintenance Manager
- Regional Maintenance Manager
- Maintenance Supervisor
A few examples of Maintenance positions filled
- Operations Maintenance Manager: Responsible for developing a Preventive Maintenance Program that can be implemented throughout the entire operation. Procedure and processes must be defined with training methods established that will improve safety and efficiency within the facility.
- Regional Maintenance Manager : Involves the supervision of 5 Manufacturing Maintenance Managers. Best Practices should be developed particularly with regard to major equipment maintenance. Performance and reduction in downtime at the facilities will be extremely important.
- Maintenance Manager : Responsible for capital projects and the management of the Maintenance Team. Experience with CMMS Software is necessary. Knowledge and understanding of MP2 and SAP preferred. Interprets customer/client needs and directs the maintenance staff to provide innovative solutions.