- Vice President of Operations
- Plant Manager
- Production Supervisor
- Warehouse Manager
- Ingredient Raw Material Supply Manager
A few examples of Operations/Production positions filled:
- Vice President Manufacturing Operations : Individual will be a key executive leading the strategic and tactical efforts for all the functions within manufacturing operations and participating on the senior executive team shaping the company’s corporate strategy.
- Plant Manager : Individual will manage the entire facility. Responsibility for the profit & loss budget will be key as well as the operation plan, employee management, budget adherence and overall success of the facility based on the company’s goals.
- Operations Supervisor : Oversee a team of frontline employees responsible for operating and maintaining high speed bottling equipment. Manage relationships with planning, quality, maintenance and the warehouse to maximize efficiencies and achievement of targets.