- Global Ingredient Procurement Director
- Commodity Purchasing Manager
- Senior Purchasing Specialist
- Project Procurement Manager
- Senior Purchasing Agent
A few examples of Purchasing positions filled:
- Director of Purchasing : Individual is responsible for the procurement of $100M of baking ingredients for two manufacturing plants and five distribution centers nationwide. The Director will have 8 Buyers in different locations who will be supplying the needs of all the U.S. facilities.
- Project Procurement Manager : Individual will manage the entire procurement scope of a contract or the assigned scope of work including: directing and coordinating procurement leads, Buyers, expediting, traffic and inspection on specific projects. Schedules and budgetary procurement issues will be a significant part of this role.
- Commodity Purchasing Manager : Manager will be responsible for the purchasing of wheat, corn, soybean oil and oats on the futures market and monitoring the markets in “real time” to insure that the most competitive prices are secured. Market research and analysis will have to occur on a daily basis.