- Vice President of Regulatory Affairs
- Director of Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Compliance Analyst
- International Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Labeling and Nutritional Affairs Associate
A few examples of Regulatory Affairs oriented positions filled:
- Director of Regulatory Affairs : Responsible for strategic development and risk assessment of activities in support of external commercial communications, labeling development and labeling maintenance. Individual interprets and integrates overall business objective into departmental and team goals.
- Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs Manager : Responsible for the management of issues and projects with the company’s ingredient division. This individual will be participating in industry and client level discussions and will be responsible for managing relations with both existing and new clients.
- Regulatory Scientist : Experience with NLEA (labeling laws and regulations, calculation of nutrition facts panel), and USDA, and FDA regulations.