- Global Supply Chain Director
- Divisional Supply Chain Director
- Regional Logistics Manager
- Facility Transportation Manager
- Warehouse Manager
A few examples of Supply Chain/Logistics positions filled:
- Director of Logistics : Oversees the performance of the warehouse, including processing, transporting and packaging of food products to ensure customer satisfaction, market competitiveness and organizational excellence. Directs and utilizes departmental resources to ensure schedules satisfy internal and external customer expectations and requirements.
- Supply Chain Manager : Responsible for all movement and storage of raw materials, work-in-process inventory, and finished goods from point of origin to point of consumption.
- Supply Planning Analyst : Key responsibility is the management of supply chain inventory levels and replenishments. Monitor network inventory levels and requirements, replenishing inventory to meet Supply Chain Planning targets.