- Divisional Warehouse Director
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Scheduling and Distribution Coordinator
- Warehouse Associate
- Material Handler Supervisor
A few examples of Warehouse positions filled
- Warehouse/Fulfillment Director : Experience warehouse Director to streamline and oversee the warehouse operation. It occupies 75,000 square feet, with over 10,000 SKUs and 30 employees. The person must insure that all orders are processed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Project Engineer Warehouse Systems : Leads the development and integration of Warehouse/Supply Chain strategies, processes and systems that support and enable the achievement of the company’s objectives.
- Material Warehouse Supervisor : Supervise workers who are responsible for receiving, storing, and shipment of a wide variety of supplies, materials, equipment and commodities. The work will involve unloading, stacking binning rotating and marking stock in accordance with the company’s policies.